Look at how cool!
I just found these online.
They're recycled plant pocket holder do-dads! Aren't they adorable?? You can hang them on your wall in tight spaces or buy the boxier ones for regular counter or floor spaces. I love the ideas they've done with them. Check them out here. I think I'm going to need a bunch of Wallies for my herbs in my new apartment (though, Wally used to be our washer in my last apartment. I don't know if I can steal the name...). Which, of course, will be sunny and bright and have lots of wall space. Of course.
They're recycled plant pocket holder do-dads! Aren't they adorable?? You can hang them on your wall in tight spaces or buy the boxier ones for regular counter or floor spaces. I love the ideas they've done with them. Check them out here. I think I'm going to need a bunch of Wallies for my herbs in my new apartment (though, Wally used to be our washer in my last apartment. I don't know if I can steal the name...). Which, of course, will be sunny and bright and have lots of wall space. Of course.

If you lived outside along a fence, you'd have all of that. Especially if that fence was in a tropical locale.
ReplyDelete