Mom, Dad, and I went to North East this past weekend for a nice dinner on the water. How awesome is it to live so close to the ocean now! It was something new and different, and only a 30 or 40 minute drive, so really not bad at all. We had a nice night out.
 |
| The name of the place we ate at. Whenever I mention it, people here seem to know it,, so I think it's a pretty popular place to eat. |
 |
| Hellooooo! |
 |
| I'm wearing hot pink and lime green. It had to be documented. |
 |
| On the wah-tah! |
 |
| I was going to take this out, because she's making a face, but it's so mom, I had to leave it in. I know Nina will enjoy this. |
 |
| Studying the menu. |
 |
| Our view from the deck. |
 |
| Look at that yummy plate of foods! |
 |
| The park off to the right of us. |
 |
| Mom got some kind of chicken. She said it was very good. |
 |
| My penne with seafood. Not great. The scallops were gritty and even when I stopped eating them I still found pieces of grit in the pasta sauce. The lobster tail in the middle there was awesome, though. But mom told the waitress I didn't like it and they didn't make us pay for it, so all's well. |
 |
| Dad got the buffet. He loaded it up with meats. Those shrimps were great though, both the battered and the steamed. |
 |
| Not a great photo. But this is a boat coming in. That guy on the end there made a really big show of taking everything out of his pockets and taking off his shirt. And then he just stood there. |
 |
| He did eventually jump in, and we were like, "There he goes!" and the people at the table next to us got all excited and looked out to see what they were missing. |
 |
| This boat was parked next to our car. Look at all those bugs around the lamp post! |
 |
| Avec la lune. |
 |
| My new haircut. |
 |
| It's not really new. It's just about an inch or two shorter than it was before. I'm going back Monday to get some subtle highlights though. I haven't had those in years and years! |
Oooh! A night out by the ocean. Lovely! And I like the lime green and pink. You hair looks very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhere's North East? MD? It looks like a lovely evening/supper. I really think you should wear pink and green more often, the colors suit you. I can't wait to see the highlights!
ReplyDelete