The Greenfield Inn

Last weekend Mom, Dad, and I tried a new restaurant called the Greenfield Inn. It was really good!

We got to sit out on their little patio, which was awesome.

Mom and Dad about to enjoy a lovely evening.

Seriously, this patio was so great. I don't know why anyone would want to sit indoors.


My Riesling and Dad's beer being poured in the background. The waitress waited to pour the beer until I was ready to get the shot, haha.

Isn't that a weird little giraffe glass?



This is our bruschetta. Those are all different colored tomatoes. They were scrumptious.

After the people next to us in bizarrely neon biker shorts left. I liked the look of this little table with the plants and the curtains.

Our Caesar salads.

Dad's lemon thyme chicken.

I liked the way the light was falling on this plate so I took another glamor shot.

Mom's seared Ahi Tuna.

My stack of roasted vegetables with asparagus and fingerling potatoes.

And for dessert, I had peanut butter pie (it was supremely yummy).

And Mom had pecan. Or some kind of nut. I don't know. She is a nut.





This week we've been painting and painting the living room and dining room. Thank goodness we're almost done. I do so hate painting. I don't know that I'll ever consciously decide to paint another room on my own. Perhaps if there were professionals involved. Pictures of that process to follow!

Comments

  1. These pictures have just raised the bar WAY high on what I want for lunch today. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks uber gourmet and yummy! Where on earth is it?? And I can't wait to see the new paint job! I love painting, you can hire me next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks so nice! Gourmet with a fab atmosphere. If only we could transplant something like this to Moira... they would fail. Unless they started serving farmers food. ;-) Seriously though, I sometimes wish I lived closer to food like this. Theoretically I could figure out how to make this, but that would involve a lot of dirty dishes. And I don't like dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and you're parents are so adorable. The restaurant and its food look amazing. Yum! Thanks for the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No, it's just sad really.

30 for 30

The reality of "Twilight"