A few weeks ago, we went out to eat at a new Indian restaurant. Okay, not new in general, but new to us.
 |
| My chai tea! It was not as good as it was at the first Indian restaurant that we went to, but still good. It was just overly sweet and there were too many cloves in it. |
 |
| But the pot was totally impressive. And totally full. I couldn't finish it all. |
 |
| Some of the decor. A glowing Taj Mahal. GET IT??? |
 |
| A non-glowing Taj Mahal. |
 |
| And this is Ghandi. With a glowing peacock. I'm sure he enjoyed me taking his photo. This restaurant had some very authentic wait staff. There was one girl who was so pretty and she looked really kind. I said to Nina, "I want to be that girl's friend." She said I sounded like Liz Lemon. |
 |
| Mom got chicken masala and naan. |
 |
| I got malai kofta, my favorite. |
 |
| Nina had a hard time choosing, but I think she went with the matter paneer. Clearly she approved of whatever she ended up with. |
 |
| This is Dad's lamb and our peshawari naan, which was their version of the Bombay naan that we had at Tulsi which I ranted and raved about. Again, not as good. But still interesting, and pretty good. Overall, it was very delicious, but not any better than Tulsi. Though the mango lassis were also amazing. How can you go wrong with a mango lassi? You can't, that's how. |
I know, you were all dying to see these photos. Well, I have more. Our Spring Equinox photos still to come, and random photos of the spring in Pennsylvania, which arrived early and is full swing!
I have nothing in Lanc to compare it to, so I thought it was awesome. And crazy filling.
ReplyDelete