And as promised, pictures of the springtime in the lovely state of Pennsylvania!
 |
| I stopped on the way home from work the other day to take a picture of this tree in the park. It's so extremely vibrant, you can't help but notice it every time you pass. |
 |
| A new orchid! Amaranta was getting lonely, so I had to get a new one. This one is a very pale yellow color. |
 |
| No name yet, but she is quite lovely. |
 |
| Here they are together, enjoying a bit of sun in the afternoon. |
 |
| Some of the flowers around our house. These are bleeding hearts. |
 |
| Our dogwood, blooming. |
 |
| Dogwood flowers. |
 |
| The phlox coming back, in full swing now. |
 |
Time for the kids to come back outside! That's Chester on the end, Sophia is next to him, and CJ. The two closest are Mom's; her coffee plant, César, and Maria is the poinsettia next to him.
|
 |
| Working in the garden. |
 |
| Dad weeds the strawberry patch, which has pretty much taken over the world. Those are raspberry bushes on the end there. |
 |
| Nina takes a lesson from me with my "relaxed pitch-forking." At least that's what she called it. |
I have more updates on my 30 for 30 progress as well, so I continue my blogging streak. Please check back for more tomorrow!
Haha! I WAS relaxed pitchforking and didn't even realize it! If only YOU had been working as well, you could have told me. But you just breezed in for some pics. It's alright, though, b/c shortly after this I decided I was finished w/ weeding and laid in the lawn, soaking up some springtime. It was wondrous.
ReplyDeleteYou have been a blogging queen lately! I've enjoyed the posts - obviously PA is way ahead of NY in blooming things! (:
ReplyDeleteJealous! We have daffodils, but the trees are not blossoming yet. And of course, we just don't have dogwood trees. Life is hard in NNY!
ReplyDelete