So far this morning...
I was woken up at 4 am by at text from an unknown 412 number. What was so important you ask? Beats me... all it said was "hello." (I asked who it was and there was no response.)
I fell back asleep after about half an hour only to have some of the strangest (and frankly, pretty disturbing) dreams of this year, easy.
After I got to work:
Me: "What's with the giant bag of trash in the hallway?"
Jess: "I don't know, but I almost tripped over it this morning because the lights were out."
Me: "Well I almost trip over it every time I come around the corner, and I have no excuse."
It's going to be a weird day, I can feel it.
I fell back asleep after about half an hour only to have some of the strangest (and frankly, pretty disturbing) dreams of this year, easy.
After I got to work:
Me: "What's with the giant bag of trash in the hallway?"
Jess: "I don't know, but I almost tripped over it this morning because the lights were out."
Me: "Well I almost trip over it every time I come around the corner, and I have no excuse."
It's going to be a weird day, I can feel it.
Comments
Post a Comment