Happy Christmas
So I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Ours was pretty good. It was pretty hard to be away from my family, as I knew it would be. Especially when Nina, Mom, and Josh called to tell me how it was their best Christmas ever. Meanieheads. I wanted to show you the end products of the candles I made for Brad's family, AND, I'm able to because.... (drum roll, please) Mom and Dad got me a new camera!! Now I can finally take decent pictures. Thanks Mom and Dad!

These are the cinnamon ones I made for Brad's niece who is in her first year of college. Maybe shot glasses weren't the wisest choice for a college student...

A view from the side.

These ones were vanilla-scented, for Brad's oldest sister and her boyfriend.

Cinnamon martini glasses for Brad's brother.

Coffee mugs for his mom. They turned out by far the least pretty. Maybe because they were thicker than the other glasses, I'm not sure.

And lastly, martini glasses for his other sister and her fiance.

Christmas Verity by the Christmas tree in the new Christmas outfit my mom got me. Cute, huh? I was telling Brad this is probably the shortest skirt I've worn in about 15 years.
Tomorrow: a new phone!!! So now I will actually be able to call and text people like a normal person and none of you will be randomly sent blank texts or called anymore. (My current phone has a mind of it's own.)

These are the cinnamon ones I made for Brad's niece who is in her first year of college. Maybe shot glasses weren't the wisest choice for a college student...

A view from the side.

These ones were vanilla-scented, for Brad's oldest sister and her boyfriend.

Cinnamon martini glasses for Brad's brother.

Coffee mugs for his mom. They turned out by far the least pretty. Maybe because they were thicker than the other glasses, I'm not sure.

And lastly, martini glasses for his other sister and her fiance.

Christmas Verity by the Christmas tree in the new Christmas outfit my mom got me. Cute, huh? I was telling Brad this is probably the shortest skirt I've worn in about 15 years.
Tomorrow: a new phone!!! So now I will actually be able to call and text people like a normal person and none of you will be randomly sent blank texts or called anymore. (My current phone has a mind of it's own.)
Comments
Post a Comment