Carolina Days
Allison lives very much on the border of North and South Carolina in Landrum, so we frequently do a lot of back and forth between the two whenever I visit. Today we started off with a nice Thai lunch.
I made Norah sit really close to me because the restaurant was freezing. She got duck, because this kid loves the meats, and I had a delicious pad thai.
Allison suggested we go to a house, and Carl Sandburg's was right nearby, so away we went!
I don't actually know very much about him, but he lived in a really beautiful area.
Allison was super pumped about this photo, but I made her do it.
The house from afar. I guess you can tour it if you are so inclined, but we were not. The walk up the hill was a bit of climb, so we took our time and enjoyed the beautiful weather.
I really liked the pink accents on this flower.
Sooooooo... the dude had some goats. Prepare yourself for goat pictures.
Norah got to pick the baby goats. Very exciting.
We actually had a bit of a time trying to get her away from them.
Tomorrow I get to see my friend Sarah, whom I have not seen in 20 years, literally. I'm so excited to see her again! I'm so please at how many friends I've been able to reconnect with on this trip. It has been such a beautiful blessing to see them doing so well and reminisce about the old days when we saw each other more.












Comments
Post a Comment