Winter Stuff

A recap of some of the stuff that happened these past few months. Here is a snack that I made for Dad. He asked me to get him some cheese (he is literally the biggest cheese-eater on the planet), and we just happened to have grapes, so I put this together for him to win some awesome daughter points. This isn't a very exciting post. If grapes and cheese are the highlight... well, I guess you can expect what you will from that.

Mom and Dad clean out the freezer before Thanksgiving. Holy cats it was jam-packed. Most of it with things that had been in there for a very long time, in some cases, a few years.

Table of frozen food.

Our "outside refrigerator." It's just shelves in the garage, but when it gets cold enough, we just put stuff out here. It's especially handy when you have 14 people over for Thanksgiving. Like we did.

Dad builds a separator for the freezer. They ended up putting 2 separators in so they now have 3 sections. Meat, veggies, and grains.

The meats.

One day when we were in the basement, Dad noticed a whole bunch of mushrooms growing on our wood. I don't know why, but it went insane soon thereafter. The whole log was completely covered before long.



Pippin the cool kid. I loved his hair sticking straight up. I said he looked like a teenager who styled his hair like that on purpose.

New, bigger mushrooms!
It's been nice lately; Mom's been making Sunday brunches around 10 am. Last weekend she made eggs benedict! It was scrumptious, though mine did not include the ham.  This concludes the photos. Next up, Christmas photos! And in other news, this morning Brad and Dad were in a car accident. Everyone is fine, so please don't worry. But some young kid ran a stop sign and totally rammed right into them. Poor Dad is really broken up about having his car totaled. But at least everyone's okay! Send him some happy thoughts and visions of a new, sporty car. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No, it's just sad really.

30 for 30

The reality of "Twilight"