Christmas Tree and Shopping
Yay! More pictures!
| Oh, Tannenbaum. |
| The tree from another angle. Mom and Nina did the decorating. Pretty good! There are now a few more ornaments on it, including two wooden violins, which are my personal favorite. |
| Crazy ol' Rog. |
| Isn't this just so sweet and dreamy. |
| That's right, I did the Christmas toes. That color red is called "I'm really not a waitress." Interesting. |
| Holly leaves! The woman who did this is the same woman who painted my spider for me. I really like her. I wish she spoke English so I could talk to her. |
| Nina drinking espresso. I'm so glad I got a photo of this because I'm not sure it will ever happen again. But she was feeling a little lagging that day, sooo.... ergo, espresso. |
| It was a seafood place. |
| Now, I'm sure you were all just dying to see a picture of my half-eaten plate of mushroom raviolis, so I felt obligated to share. |
| Ginny got some fried clam strips. |
| And Mom got the fisherman's trio. She had fried clams, fried shrimp, and fried scallops. She said it was awesome. It looked awesome. I can personally attest to the awesomeness of the fries. So after this, I'd like to say that we ended up shopping like mad people and crossing everyone off our lists. I don't know, energy was really low that day. I didn't buy a doggone thing. But Mom and Nina did get several things for various people, so it wasn't a total loss. I don't know why, but the blog isn't letting me write paragraphs anymore, so I'll have to type the rest of this under the last photo in one big block. (Ridiculous! To whom do I send my many complaints??) Tomorrow Brad and I head to Pittsburgh to be with his family for Christmas. I baked these little puppies to take with us. I also ate one and declared it "scrumpdillyuptious." Try them out, you won't regret it. I ended up getting Brad's family portraits of the two of us that the professional photographer took when we had a family portrait at Thanksgiving (she took a few big family photos and then individual family photos). They turned out really nice! After the holidays, Mom is going to buy a cd of all of the portraits so we have them and can just get prints from the local printer, which has got to be like a hundred times less. It actually wasn't too expensive if you called the studio to get prints, but if you ordered from the website it was like 3 times as much. So that was stupid. But it was much less stressful to get them professional photos than actually take the time and effort to make something for them. Next year for sure. Anyway... I think that's about it for me. If I don't make it back on here before the holiday, everyone have a great one and be safe! |
For the record, that espresso did nothing but make me easily irritated. Boo to coffee!
ReplyDeleteI hate coffee. I do, however, like the phrase, "Ergo, espresso."
ReplyDelete