New Shoes!

I got these shoes at Target the other day for a wedding I'm going to be in next March. I let my sister Mary borrow them this week while she's on a cruise to the Bahamas with her husband. They're so cute and they weren't even $30! I've been wanting to get a pair of nude-colored shoes for a long time anyway, and when my friend told me she wanted us to have a pair for the wedding, I got really excited.

They have nice traction on the bottom. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of shoes so tall in my life. I'm going to need a little bit of practice.

In action. I really like the rounded toe.

And I also really like how well they match my skin. I can wear them with anything!
My niece and nephew are here this week with me and my mom and dad while their parents are on the cruise. We're having so much fun already! Last night, both of the little snuggle bugs came in and hopped into my bed. Holly said, "Mom, I had a bad dream." I said it was okay and she should just sleep with me. When she woke up in the morning, she gave me this sly little smile and said, "I think you were acting like my mom last night." Silly kid.

Comments

  1. Like the shoes, love that niece of our's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! I saw them in a Target ad, but by the time I got to a Target, they were out of my size. I was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Holly! And awesome shoes! Nude is all the rage. For shoe color I mean. They look really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No, it's just sad really.

30 for 30

The reality of "Twilight"