A Valentine's post! Mostly involving food.
 |
| The heart-shaped Dunkin' Donuts we got earlier this weekend. |
 |
| I had to get a picture of this, since it's a sight not usually seen. Brad enjoying some morning coffee and a DONUT. |
 |
| Oh, this old thing? It's just my amazing orchid, Amaranta. |
 |
| I asked my students what they wanted as something special today and they said cupcakes. So I made them these. Unfortunately, my boss also made cupcakes, so they got 2. In fact, I think Darius had 3. Possibly 4. He was getting other people to give him theirs. |
 |
| Cupcakes for my love. |
 |
| Cupcakes for my mom and dad. I wanted to say, "Thank you for all your love and support. Happy Valentine's Day!" but I was running low on the decorative gel, and also it's hard to squeeze crazy amounts of words onto these tiny cupcakes, so this is all they got. |
 |
| Brad and I stayed in tonight for our date. I stopped after work to pick us up some yummy foods. All of which I was very grateful for, because Lancaster was a madhouse. Some guy almost t-boned me at a stop light. The light turned green and so I started to go and some guy came to a screeching halt to my right. The jerk was going to run the red light like 10 seconds after it'd turned red! Yikes. Anyway, here is Brad enjoying a lovely autumn turkey sandwich. Which is apparently scrump-dillyump-tious. |
 |
| My vegan veggie burger. Which was also scrump-dillyump-tious. |
 |
| And what's a trip to the Prince Street Cafe without some yummy fruit parfaits for dessert? After this, we lit the fire and snuggled up for some episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Lovely evening, all in all. |
|
|
I hope everyone had a happy day! Celebrate the love in your life! Even if it's contrived and consumer-based, it's worth it!
Impressive cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteHappy day, one day late! (: