Cut me some slack.

All right, so obviously I'm not in Alaska anymore. And I didn't post anything while I was there. I got caught up in the whirlwind of activity! I know it's mostly just really upsetting to all of you, but the thought of going over every tiny detail of my trip and sorting 400+ photos is kind of overwhelming to me. I will do the best I can when I have time. But I just wanted to write a quick note and let everyone know that I'm back safe and I loved Alaska, mostly because I was with Lindsey but also because it was like incredibly beautiful. So huge and vast and kind of scary. But I really did love it, very much.

I promise there is more to follow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No, it's just sad really.

30 for 30

The reality of "Twilight"