Spring Love
Last year about this time Lindsey wrote a list of reasons to be happy, which was quite the epidemic on facebook; everyone who saw it decided they would also write their own lists. I did too, and decided to try again this year. Once more, it received a lot of positive responses and people saying they were going to write their own lists. The reason that generated the most responses was the one in which I said that I love. I couldn't decide who to say I loved, as there are so many people who fill my heart, and so I decided to go with the reason to be happy was actually the ability to love in general. And the more I think about it, the more I realize what a great blessing it is, to have this great capacity for love, because it means that I have been loved so well myself. I am truly a most fortunate woman.
Happiness on this spring day to you all. Anyone who is my friend on facebook may have already seen these photos, but I love them so much I decided to post them on my blog also.

The flowers Lindsey sent for my birthday.

The flox by my parents driveway.

Wild daffodils.

Few things make me happier than this stream.
Happiness on this spring day to you all. Anyone who is my friend on facebook may have already seen these photos, but I love them so much I decided to post them on my blog also.

The flowers Lindsey sent for my birthday.

The flox by my parents driveway.

Wild daffodils.

Few things make me happier than this stream.
Voldemort couldn't love! Be glad you are not him.
ReplyDelete