Thirty Great Things about Ginny

On my thirtieth birthday, my sister Nina, or Virginia, as many of you know her, wrote a blog entry that listed 30 great things about me. Here I am today, on her thirtieth birthday to write 30 great things about her.

1. Kid is a great cook. And she likes to cook, so that's an added bonus.
2. She has the best smile and the best laugh.
3. She lights up a room with her mere energetic presence.
4. She is always up for an adventure!
5. She has more drive than anyone I have ever met. This is not an exaggeration.
6. She loves animals and is kind to them always.
7. She is pretty doggone smart and knows the answer to lots of questions I do not.
8. She's a pretty great board game partner! Already our minds have become as one.
9. She is a loud talker. This might not seem so great, but it is really great when you're in a loud place, because you can always hear her.
10. Building on that last one, she is really great with old people. And kids. She is really good with kids. They love her.
11. She's always kind to everyone she meets. She taught me how to be kind as a teenager.
12. She's a great late-night-tv-watching partner.
13. She loves colors. She surrounds herself with bright and vibrant colors all the time.
14. She's got great taste in clothing. It's not always the same as mine, but it's still great.
15. She loves shopping! She really gets into that.
16. She loves herself a good bonfire.
17. She's great a making s'mores.
18. She gives her honest opinion, which is not something that I can count on from a lot of different people.
19. She really loves the people in her life, and is willing to do things for them that she wasn't asked to do.
20. She is not afraid to try new things, like food, recipes, clothing, and activities.
21. She has a real love of life. She wants to be involved in everything.
22. She loves to dance and she's not afraid of being the first one on the dance floor.
23. She likes to clean.
24. And decorate.
25. She's a good photographer.
26. She's very beautiful. I used to hate how people always told me how beautiful she was, but now I am proud of it.
27. She's spontaneous.
28. She loves celebrating holidays, even ones that we don't usually participate in.
29. She loves food. She really appreciates a good meal.
30. She is an excellent date. I know. Sometimes we go on dates. It's fun.

Happy birthday, Ginnycakes! I love you!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No, it's just sad really.

30 for 30

The reality of "Twilight"