Picture time!



The chives out front.

Roses!

The yellow are my favorite. It took them a few extra days, but they opened up.


Poppies add a little extra color. When the sun hits them in the evening, it's like, wow.




More roses by the mailbox.

Isn't that just a picture of spring?

The best two beds in the garden... mine! On the left from front to back are two broccoli plants, a banana pepper and a zucchini squash. On the right is a Nemesia flower, four red bell peppers and a Japanese eggplant. I'm so proud.

I fell right in love with this flower. I don't even really know why, but it's just the most beautiful of flowers to me.

All planted!

Dad being annoyed by flies.

Mom inspects our work.

Cats need to relax.
Dad and I took a walk in the stream today. Everyone watch this before you go to bed tonight. You'll sleep like a baby!


I look sneaky here. It may be because I realized that my left wellie has a hole in it and my foot was slowly getting soaked.

Taking a little time to stop and smell the roses.

I look a bit tired. But happy.

Dad takes a much, much needed break after mulching for hours.

These roses are laying in the water, so when you walk past, they bob in the waves.



Dad planted this willow last year. Or the year before. I don't actually know.

Crawdad! See him sitting on the rock there right in the middle?



And now for a really special treat, you get to watch my dad trying to catch a crawdad. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. This makes me miss you guys so, so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this post! Jealous of your roses! And strawberries. But we will get ours soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No, it's just sad really.

30 for 30

The reality of "Twilight"